Custom reloading is a service SCSS is proud to offer to its customers! The re-use of my customer’s brass is a great way for them to save money and develop custom rounds that will far exceed the factory new ones! The ammunition manufactures philosophy of one round fits and works in all simply doesn’t hold up. In virtually all calibers the brass that shooters leave lay or throw away accounts for up to 50% of the price of the new cartridge! Many shooters simply wouldn’t re-load enough to justify the investment in their own reloading equipment.
I have over 30 years of hand loading experience that I would be happy to put to work for you!
- Brass is full length resized and trimmed
- Brass is cleaned inside and out using STS Stainless Tumbling Media
- Brass is inspected and de-burred and chamfered
- New Primer is installed
- Powder is accurately weighed by state of the art digital scales
- Bullets are installed the old fashion way with a single stage press – no progressives here!
- All crimping is done in a separate process
- Rounds are again final inspected and finished polished
SCSS customers enjoy our concrete shooting bench with 50 and 150 yard targets, a brass catcher, spotting scope and a chronograph are also available
Some of the Reloading Manufacturers Represented
Missouri Bullet Company
STM Stainless Steel Media
West Coast Shot